We offer the following courses :
ENGLISH, MATHS, SCIENCE, HISTORY, GEOGRAPHY, SOCIAL STUDIES, ECONOMICS (VIII – X)
Many courses combine these formats. Lecture courses often include weekly discussion sections with smaller groups of students led by the principal instructor, another instructor, or teaching assistant.
Students are expected to do various kinds of work for a course:
* Attending course sessions.
* Reading and studying course readings assigned in the course syllabus.
* Discussing material they have read.
* Writing short and long papers based on assigned reading and their own library research.
* Completing homework or problem sets.
* Taking quizzes and examinations.
The exact work required depends on the discipline, the course, and the particular instructor. Unlike most European university courses, grades are generally determined by all of these kinds of work, not only the final examination.